Monday, August 16, 2010

Hmmm?????

So Monday is over and we didn't hear a word from Tinker Bell's caseworker today.  She's supposed to be bringing the placement agreement for us to sign.  On Wednesday she said she'd come Thursday, on Thursday she said she'd come Friday and on Friday she said she'd come Monday.......Its not really a big deal except we sat home all day today waiting for her to either call or come by.  That and the fact that I like things to be in order.  This child was simply transferred between foster parents with no official documents being signed.  I kind of like to have the paper that shows she's where she's supposed to be.  In our previous county we never went more than 24 hours without a placement agreement.  But this is a small county, with just a few workers with huge case loads, so I could take the lack of attention as a vote of confidence in our ability to provide for her needs.  But then there is the little voice inside of me thinking maybe something is brewing, maybe they decided that since her older sister doesn't seem to be coming into care at this time, maybe they will just move her back to her prior home.  I know we have to be ready to let her go at a moments notice, but she is really fitting in quite well here and we'd like to enjoy a little more time with her.  I have no reason to believe that any sort of change is imminent, but I guess I just need to get a feel for working with this new department so I know how they roll. 


Here's a couple of pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment